Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Summer exams timetable??

Options
  • 14-01-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Hi all!

I just cant remember when we got our summer exams timetable out last year.

I need to know which day I could be finished the exams.
    Can any one help?

Thanks!

The Paws.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭haven27

This link http://www.ucc.ie/en/exams/timetables-venues/written-exams/ says the following:

Finalised Winter/ Spring Written Examination for the 2008/2009 academic year may now be viewed on the Web.
    The Summer Written Examination will run from Tuesday 5th May to Friday 29th May 2009. Oral, Practical and Clinical Examinations may be held outside of the above dates.
    The Actual dates for each examination will not be available until February, 2009 and after that timetables may be viewed on the web at www.ucc.ie/en/sit/. Students should note that late changes to the timetable are sometimes necessary.
    Particulars in connection with Oral, Practical and Clinical Examinations, including the days, hours and places in which these examinations will be held are available from the relevant Department.

So it looks like the end of May but totally depends on what course your doing with practicals etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

Thanks for your help haven27. I asked people around in ucc and none havent a clue!!!
    I didnt know we could get this information on the ucc website.
    Hopefully we will hear more about it soon. ( it is not that i really wanted to do the exam but it is more to do with the afterwards!!)

I think we could be getting our exams timetable (before the actual one) in our student email/blackboard soon.

the paws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭yay_for_summer

Do exams run on Saturdays too or is it just Monday to Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭postalservice

So................does anyone know when the timetables are being released?:pac:

Hello!,

Well last year the exams were from Mondays to Fridays. You could only 3 exams per week up to 3rd or 4th week etc or alot of exams completed in two weeks..so it is really depend on what course you are on.

I dont know when we will know about our summer exams timetable......arrgh!! Maybe by the end of week 6 eg week 25-6???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Do exams run on Saturdays too or is it just Monday to Friday?

Was Monday to Friday for me.
    Really depends on your course.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Does anyone know if it's possible to see last year's timetables?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bobbyrae

Are the timetables on the site at the moment from last year pr this year??Im going into 1st year accounting and clicked accounting 1 im guessing thats the 1st year timetable??beacuse there is up to 4 ?
    here is what i got:
    http://timetable.ucc.ie:8010/reporting/individual?objectclass=programme+of+study&idtype=id&identifier=BSCAC1%0D%0A&t=programme+of+study+individual&days=1-7&weeks=5-16;20-31&periods=1-20&template=programme+of+study+individual

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

bobbyrae wrote: »
    Are the timetables on the site at the moment from last year pr this year??Im going into 1st year accounting and clicked accounting 1 im guessing thats the 1st year timetable??beacuse there is up to 4 ?
    here is what i got:
    http://timetable.ucc.ie:8010/reporting/individual?objectclass=programme+of+study&idtype=id&identifier=BSCAC1%0D%0A&t=programme+of+study+individual&days=1-7&weeks=5-16;20-31&periods=1-20&template=programme+of+study+individual

The exams are in May. That's all you need to know for now. Christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bobbyrae

Byron85 wrote: »
    The exams are in May. That's all you need to know for now. Christ.

sorry my bad i meant to post this in a different thread! calm down

• Advertisement

Dont mind Byron85 - I dont know why bother to reply if this is pissing him off!! He would want to calm down alright!

Do ask any questions and us boardies will do our best to answer them. Good luck in college!

Be dead Zombie thread! :eek:

The Paws wrote: »
    Dont mind Byron85 - I dont know why bother to reply if this is pissing him off!! He would want to calm down alright!

n42308.jpg

It's stupid to worry about the exam timetable when firstly, it's September and the term hasn't even started yet and secondly, the timetables aren't even made up until later on in the year. So yes, it was a stupid question.

images%3Fq%3Dthanks%2Bmom%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D567%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=738&vpy=49&dur=1437&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=45&ty=277&oei=Gq-CTK6xHuKWOIeD6Y0O&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0

Yawn at Byron85!!

Best to close this thread cos this little boy is getting a bit too unfriendly to the new first years....

Yawn at Byron85!!

Best to close this thread cos this little boy is getting a bit too unfriendly to the new first years....

Yeah because the 1st years are all young children starting Primary school. :rolleyes:

I'm with Byron, he has a point, it's a little ridiculous worrying about exams at this early stage.

Fair enough but I felt it is no need to rude to them as they were only asking about it!! :(

Fair enough but I felt it is no need to rude to them as they were only asking about it!! :(

That's fair enough too though so I apologise. I'm actually a decent sort, if you catch me on the right day and when i've had my morning laté. ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

Don't think bobbyrae is asking about exam timetables at all..

Bobbyrae, yes, the timetable in your link should be this years.

Byron85 wrote: »
    That's fair enough too though so I apologise. I'm actually a decent sort, if you catch me on the right day and when i've had my morning laté. ;):D

ah you are grand! at least we are friends again ;)

anyway, good luck in life.

Advertisement