Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am a singer or not?????

Options
  • 14-01-2009 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hi guys, hope someone can help me. I recently went 2 a signing session in a quite pub only bout 10 singers at it, i never been 2 one before but i knew the bean an ti (who never heard me sing before) and she asked me if i would sing, i;ve never sang in front of any1 while sober before however i gave it a go, they all clapped and the usual very good's followed. Later she asked me to sing again, does this mean that i was alrite??? should i bit the bullet and just ask her what she taught??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

If you enjoy singing then stick with it. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks as long as you're satisfied with it and it makes you happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trad mad

thanks, i suppose that's good advice, i've always loves singing and hearing new song so i reckon i will stick wit it!!!!!!!!:)
    thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

you should keep singing in front of people and stay sober while doing it. Trust me....

• Registered Users Posts: 37 lconmara

you obviously get a buzz from it so keep it up

i doubt she would ask you to sing again if you were brutal.

just be careful that you don't get into addicted to praise, there is nothing worse than someone singing at weird moments obviously looking for a "wow you're amazing" from the other person.

that is one of my pet hates

Advertisement