Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate Fighter - Team Nogueira Vs Team Mir

Options
  • 14-01-2009 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

I used to watch all the Ultimate Fighter series on Bravo but they don't seem to have shown the most recent one, is this correct? Has it been shown anywhere else? Setanta? Is it over? How can I see it?

Gutted not to have a ticket for UFC 93......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Setanta, and the magical place called the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Setanta have exclusive rights for all UFC in UK/Ireland now.

They show all PPV's live, all shows like TUF the day after they're broadcast in America, and other shows like Expeerience too.

The series is over about a month now.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Spins

Oh, Sh*te! Thanks must get on to Setanta.

Dunkamania, where on the internet might I find the last series of The Ultimate Fighter seeing as I've missed it?

I've looked before but couldn't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Spins wrote: »

Dunkamania, where on the internet might I find the last series of The Ultimate Fighter seeing as I've missed it?

Any good torrent site would have it.
    You used to downloading torrents?
    I'm not sure on the policy for giving info on torrents here, so I'll send you a few links via PM.

Edit: Oh, and if you have Sky/Chorus you're better off ordering Setanta through them.
    Much easier, and usually cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Spins wrote: »

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/Videos.aspx?tid=0

Do a search on that site and you will find them all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement