Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krav Maga course in Limerick January 2009

Options
  • 13-01-2009 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was speaking with Steve Folan from Krav Maga Cork regarding a new course that Steve and another instructor will be starting in Limerick on the 28th of January, in Grove Island in Corbally.

I'm new to Krav Maga (although have read a lot about it), and this course is for beginners like me - it's for 8 weeks and costs 160 euro.

I asked Steve if there was going to be courses continuing after the 8 weeks - for people who've finished the beginners course and would like to keep up training in KM. He told me if there was enough interest, then there would be.

So, here's hoping more of you guys in Limerick like me will see this and bring up the numbers so we can get a regular Krav Maga class in Limerick!

Cheers,
    Martin.

Advertisement