Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Option File??

Options
  • 13-01-2009 7:43pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

Seen alot about these updated option files but don't know much about them.

WHat is the best one out there for PES2009 on the PS3 and where can I get please?

Cheers,
    Jonny.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

VON option file

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=64749

Its very good, updates jerseys, names, transfers and stadiums. It takes a while to copy everything over though but well worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Leac Bhoy

is there any where you can buy the option file, it is alot of effort downloading all the files

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Leac Bhoy wrote: »
    is there any where you can buy the option file, it is alot of effort downloading all the files

Buy it or get it for free your still going to have to copy it over to the game. It isn't that bad to be honest, took about 20-30mins to do.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

s_carnage wrote: »
    VON option file

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=64749

Its very good, updates jerseys, names, transfers and stadiums. It takes a while to copy everything over though but well worth it.

Cheers mate I will give it a bash later if I get the time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,337 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Any sign of a new option file with the Jan transfers?

• Advertisement
Advertisement