Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does everyone drink when they are out with mates?

Options
  • 13-01-2009 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭

Me personaly, i drink red bull, rock star, monster, burn, ectectect..
    Mostly energy drinks, i like the taste and they get hyper as FCUK!!!!
    So they seem like a good one to me.
    Only problem is you crash when all the cafine/sugar has run through your body and you get soooo tired.
    But hey, better than ANY hang over!

What about every one else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

im the same at least with all the sugar your still allowed to drive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Coke or 7up usually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

beer? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

nuxxx wrote: »
    beer? :o

Out with this one! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,941 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Coke usually.Might get Orange Juice in a pub if we're out early

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

7up usually, if I'm feeling adventurous I might just have a coke! I like to live dangerously sometimes! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭up the town

2 Lucozades, then its onto the bottled water. drink from the bottle, saves me from picking up the wrong drink

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭manicmonoliths

used to drink energy drinks before heading out, but it really messed me up the next day, I'd kinda be dependant on them just to stay awake. Plus they're probably worse for me then drink would be hah. So now I'm back to good old free water!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

7up, Diet Coke, fruit juice or non-alcoholic cocktails (both Luigi Malone's and TGI Friday's do some rather nice ones).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭dave.omeara

Worst Hangover ever (Drinking or Non-Drinking) from drinking Blackcurrant and water all night. So much sugar. Couldn't move the next morning for the jackhammer in my head.

Now it's usually coke or 7up (Sprite - and they're not the same), or a Rock Shandy on occasions. Need to find something new though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

i drink pints of tap water on a night out, the lads got used to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Mickswizard

I don't go out to pubs often. Used to drink 7up or orange juice but any more than two of them gets harsh. Started drinking non-alcoholic beer last year. its much more comfortable. People don't be asking you all night why your not drinking and it makes you feel more like your on the buzz as everyone else, even though your clearly not. I didn't drink it for a long time after quitting alcohol three years ago cos I thought it might be the start of a slipperly slope back to boozing but alas, this is not the case.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

pints of blackcurrant or orange.

i ordered a bottle of water at wedding recently and nearly fall off my seat €3.00 for a bottle of water!!!!!!!!!!!!

its bloody cheaper to drink

sometimes non-alcoholic lager

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SYLT

sometimes non-alcoholic lager

That alcohol free Bavaria looks nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Furious_Daz

SYLT wrote: »
    That alcohol free Bavaria looks nice.

Alcohol free Bavaria IS the nicest of the non alcoholic beers alright. Followed closesly by Erdinger. Steer clear of Becks, its cack...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Pints of water with a dash in them.

Lime kills your stomach though after a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭cazmcco

i drink 1 can (may be 2 if someone insists on buying me a drink) of red bull.
    tiz great for a night out coz you get all hyper and have a great night!!!
    the reason i only take one is that for some strange reason (and i no it goes against all reason) i go on a downer after i have more than one red bull. i duno what it is!
    but least your able to drive home safely and it only costs less than €20 for a night out!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Soda water and lime as it stops me keeping pace with everyone else if they are milling pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

diet coke and lemon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭igglou

Soda water and lime for me and i go for blackcurrant for a change sometimes! At home I absolutley love Amé in a wine glass! Much better flavours and not as sugary as the Shloer stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement