Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Metal ducks at the side of the road in Emyvale

• 13-01-2009 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a photograph of them - I have trawled the internet and not found anything. Long story what I want it for...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭balliali

Hi,
    why don't you go on the website of Emyvale Development Association (google it) and contact the members there. I am sure someone will go up to the ducks with their dinky wee camera and take a fine photo and send it to you. You will have gained a friend for life, and they will be speculating for a long time about why you might need the wee ducks in a photo. Emyvale people can be like that......Lovely!!!!
    Sorry I can't oblige, but let us all know how you get on. If there was a really really good reason, I might drive to see the wee ducks myself.
    Regards;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

I could do it for you, but I'd look like some spa standing at the side of the road photographing those!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭coffee to go

Thanks for the help lads. Indeed the Emyvale Association were able to sort me out!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭balliali

Lovely people down there, always willing to oblige. Glad you got your wee ducks, and easier to keep than that crowd on the other side of the road, in Silverhill. Their ducks are damn noisy, smelly, but lovely on a plate with a bit of orange sauce. Good employers too. Your wee ducks should look well in a photo, but I bet Emyvale Development folk are still wondering why you needed them. Hope you also noticed the metal fisherman on the other side of the village at the river, he's nice too, but don't be asking for too many photos, could put the professionals out of business, now that fewer people are getting married, and they could do with the trade.
    Seriously the development association are super there, working for the betterment of the community Up Monaghan!!!!!:cool::cool:

Advertisement