Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How accurate is Pokertablerankings?

Options
  • 13-01-2009 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

http://www.pokertableratings.com

my graph on this looks almost nothing like this!!!
    I also clicked the sessions, and it says I have had no sessions, i only came across it because of the post on the dwan thread, anyone have any idea how often this is updated?
    i play at least 10 hours a week and graph looks different on my poker tracker :mad: :confused:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

got to see the hands tate dumped 4k outa my account with. Was dated before i went to oz, must be wrong because i was playing at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

also, is there any other sites like this that are more accurate??
    I only know this one and highstakesdb, would love a lowerstakes one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

i dont think it's very accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

BuChan wrote: »
    i dont think it's very accurate.

I find most of these to be fairly terrible, similar to Sharkscope which seems to just randomly picks results to include... Your best bet is to stick with PT etc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,362 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

roryc wrote: »
    Similar to Sharkscope which seems to just randomly picks results to include...

Sharkscope 100% accurate on Stars for me through 800 STTs, and only missing 3 games out of 2000 on OnGame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Sharkscope 100% accurate on Stars for me through 800 STTs, and only missing 3 games out of 2000 on OnGame.

Really? Perhaps Pokerstars and some of the bigger networks are a lot better than others. Im on B2B and I'd estimate it gets about 60-70% of results. Not sure why so much are missed. I don't think it was that accurate on iPoker either.

I know that you can send in missing game results to Shark for Stars, Ongame and Merge only, perhaps this is why you are getting more accurate results.

Advertisement