Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite House MD Supporting Character?

Options
  • 13-01-2009 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

If you couldn't choose House as your favourite character - I'm assuming most people would - who would you choose?

Whose your favourite supporting character? 22 votes

Wilson
    0% 0 votes
    Cuddy
    63% 14 votes
    Cameron
    4% 1 vote
    Chase
    18% 4 votes
    Foreman
    0% 0 votes
    Taub
    0% 0 votes
    Kutner
    0% 0 votes
    Thirteen
    4% 1 vote
    Amber
    9% 2 votes
    Other (please state)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I chose Kutner as my fave after much deliberation, although Cameron and Thirteen came very close aswell.
    I remember the episode where House fired name and he came back later on with his number 6 turned into number 9 and House let him stay. Funny moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,134 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Wilson, hands down

I remember series 4, ep 1 when he hid the guitar on House, such a great episode.

If wilson wasn't there I wouldn't care as much about House himself I don't think. Without Wilson a lot of what makes the show so great for me gets lost

Cameron, if only cause no one else will vote for her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

his cane surely

Advertisement