Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for wadkin lathe

Options
  • 13-01-2009 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi all, this is a shot in the dark and I hope some of you will be able to help me.
    I am looking for a wadkin RS lathe in good condition and ready to go.
    It must have a minamum 84 inchs between centres.
    you can pm me if you have one or know of one, thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ennisa

at the very bottom of this page I see a link for a wadkin lathe posted by Villain, I know it is an old post but if you haven't checked it then it might be worth a look.

hth

--
    Alan
    Ireland/Dublin

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Try hopkins machinery in mountrath. They had one about 6 months ago, they have had it for about 5 years. It might need a bit of tlc, and the sliding carriage was removed from the machine, but was supposedly still available.

Tractor second hand sales in the cappincur joinery yard has a lovely one, that was got for his son. I dont know if its available for sale at the moment.
    Worth a try tho.

Of course I could sell you my centauro...............:rolleyes:

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ennisa

Wern't you looking for something like this Bog fly?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60932897&posted=1#post60932897

Advertisement