If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KDL-46W4500

Options
  • 12-01-2009 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭

HI John

I will be i Belfast on the 23/01/09

Do ye have the Sony KDL-46W4500 in stock ?

if not when is it expected ??

( I've just canceled my order on Komplett for this tv)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

bump

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dear Pa,

Many thanks for the post & apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

At present we have no news whatsoever about the 4500 series at all - we are completely sold out and we have no date for incoming stocks - I understand from our purchasing department in London that Sony are out of stock until some time in February.

Apologies again for the delay (and for the lack of news)

Best regards,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

Thanks for the update

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.