Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark Indesign, Dreamweaver, office packages: your German

Options
  • 12-01-2009 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi there wondering does anyone fancy a language exchange for maybe one hour a week? I would be looking to exchange somewhere in town or on the Northside. I have a little german and want to build on it. I'm a native English speaker and a teacher in design and drawing (not English) so should be of some assistance to you if you want to learn some of the design packages. I can teach you Adone Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Quark, Adobe Indesign, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Front Page, Microsoft Word or English.
    Thanks

Advertisement