Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker on Mobile

Options
  • 12-01-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Just wondering is it possible to download poker software to a mobile phone. Have a fairly high spec phone that should be able to handle it. Any advice on which software is most compatible, does any one use paddy power on their mobile? Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

the software Paddy Power use would make NASA's computers run slowly, so I don't expect you'll get that on a mobile platform.

it's surprising how little effort seems to have gone into developing mobile clients for poker rooms. I think Ongame have one, but I've never used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

All you need is a phone which can run Java and you can use Aces Royal. Three, the network, are constantly promoting it as part of their 3G services.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Adobe are working on a version of Flash for smartphones. When this comes out, options here will greatly increase.

Advertisement