If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Radius HD Package + Onkyo 606

Options
  • 12-01-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hi John,

I spoke to you in December by email about this package + stands for satellites.

You said:

The system has many variations but the most popular is:

Radius 90HD surrounds * 4 = £350 / €429

Radius 250HD Centre * 1 = £110 / €139

Radius 720 HD Subwoofer * 1 = £399 / €499

Radius HD stands * 2 pairs = £150 / 189

This system comes in at £1010 ok £1000!

I've sent you a couple of follow up mails and also mailed the Sales address and also rang and left a voicemail on the Sales line today but haven't heard back yet.

Can you come back to me with an updated quote for the package above with the Onkyo 606 + stands for satellites plus price on cable please. Also what offer would you do on doubling the complete package as a friend is also looking at the same amp + speakers?

thanks again

Trevor Bracken

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.