Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM09 Crashing

Options
  • 12-01-2009 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate some help. Is there a genius out there !!!

I recently bought FM09 and was enjoying playing the game until i forgot to save and received an error reading something like " the program closed and has generated a crash dump file "

Now dont quote me on that but its similar to it, i am currently in work so cant get it off the top of me head

has anyone had this prob or know how to fix it ?

I Promise i working very hard in work !! haha

Thanks,
    Domo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

DomShelley wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I would really appreciate some help. Is there a genius out there !!!

I recently bought FM09 and was enjoying playing the game until i forgot to save and received an error reading something like " the program closed and has generated a crash dump file "

Now dont quote me on that but its similar to it, i am currently in work so cant get it off the top of me head

has anyone had this prob or know how to fix it ?

I Promise i working very hard in work !! haha

Thanks,
    Domo

Need more info.

Is this the only time it has happened?

Can you still play FM?

Is your old save game still working?

Is the game fully patched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DomShelley

Need more info.

Is this the only time it has happened?

Can you still play FM?

Is your old save game still working?

Is the game fully patched?

Hi, Thanks for your reply,

I can play about a week and the game crashes, the saved game is the only one i play but i started a game to check and it gives the same error after about a month or so. very infrequent.

The game is running the latest patch of 9.2.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks for your reply,

I can play about a week and the game crashes, the saved game is the only one i play but i started a game to check and it gives the same error after about a month or so. very infrequent.

The game is running the latest patch of 9.2.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Have you tried playing the game in windowed mode? Many people report better stability when playing in windowed mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DomShelley

Hi,

No haven't tried windowed mode, i think its a bit sad to think you have to do different things to play this game, Shouldn't SI delay games and get all bugs and problems sorted before release.

Many users seem to be more frustrated by their games than enjoying. and if they do enjoy it, its then short lived.

Thanks for your help, will try windowed play but have also uninstalled the game and re-installed.

Domo

Hi,

No haven't tried windowed mode, i think its a bit sad to think you have to do different things to play this game, Shouldn't SI delay games and get all bugs and problems sorted before release.

Many users seem to be more frustrated by their games than enjoying. and if they do enjoy it, its then short lived.

Thanks for your help, will try windowed play but have also uninstalled the game and re-installed.

Domo

I actually prefer playing in windowed mode. Reinstalling your game won't do much probably.

I agree, but SI were well behind in production and rushed it out and the expense of the consumer. I know a patch is coming out within the next two months though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement