Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS FSX

Options
  • 11-01-2009 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking to buy the deluxe version of FSX. Can't seem to get it in phsyical shop and Amazon and Play won't sell to Ireland. Any ideas?

Cheers
    Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Play will sell to Ireland, I got a few FSX add-ons from them recently. Amazon should as well, as far as I know the .com and the .co.uk site both ship to Ireland.

I've also seen the deluxe version for sale in Game in Dundrum and Game on Dawson Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

I went on a hunt for the deluxe version on sat, I wanted it for tower options in multiplayer. I ended up getting FSX Gold edition (deluxe and acceleration pack
    combined) on sale for €39.99 in xtravision above all places. I tried Pc world, zavvi, and gamestop in Sligo first with no luck. Try them, you could be lucky. Ask at counter if you dont see it displayed.

Advertisement