Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kickboxing in tipp town

Options
  • 11-01-2009 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi all does anyone know is there any kickboxing clubs or classes in tipp town.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭kagni

There's a martial arts centre on O'Brien Street, dunno if they do kickboxing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Italian_greyhound.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

kagni wrote: »
    There's a martial arts centre on O'Brien Street, dunno if they do kickboxing though.

It's up at the top, near the Co-op's hardware store/across from the Snooty Pig. One of the guys there did self defence classes in my secondary school when I was in TY and they were great... not sure if he's still there, he hurt his back or something a short while later.

A friend of mine living in town did kickboxing for a while, she's away for a few days but I'll find out where she did hers when she comes back and let you know.

Advertisement