Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Script Writing

Options
  • 11-01-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭

I'm assuming I'm posting in the right place.

Anyway I'm currently looking for script writing software (preferably free) I can use to, obviously, write scripts.

I've got a few ideas but just to make it look that bit more professional I would like to present it with a script writing program.

If anyone has any suggestions it'd be a great help. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 qualiserospero

Hey,

You can download Celtx free from the web. I use it and it formats the script for you, also really easy to use.

You can also get Final Draft but that's software you have to pay for, and a lot of long term Celtx users feel that the free program is actually more functional.

Just google it and away you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 funnybone

Hi there. I've started using Celtx for writing scripts but I just think the format looks cramped. Does anyone out there know is there anyway to change the format or is it ok as it is? A lot of people seem to think it's ok but I don't want to keep on using it if I'm going to have to change everything on it. Any thoughts on this would really be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

BBC Writers room have some free software you can download.

Advertisement