Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 7 first 4 Episode leaked

Options
  • 11-01-2009 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭

It nice to get it a few days early been really looking to it since seeing the first 17 minutes. Haven't got a chance to watch it yet though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Wow. Seeing the promotions for it on the NFL last night made me giddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Have the season set to be Sky+'s but might get the first few outta the way to see if they're worth it.

But the first of season 6 were brillant... and that ultimately led to a disappointing season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

extremely mediocre opening 2 eps anyway :/

Not impressed but I'll prolly keep watching anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Slow start but episodes 3 and 4 were great imo. I look forward to next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Great opening to the season. Kiefer Sutherland reckons this is the best season so far - I think he might be right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I knew Almeida was undercover. I had a gut feeling that Almeida was going to return eventually but as soon as I saw the trailers I knew there had to be another reason for it.

Ive been watching the seasons before this and I must say this has the best opening so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

I think this season looks to be on form really looking forward to next weeks instalment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Very encouraging IMO. After the first two episodes I felt the jury was still out on it, but 3 and 4 were terrific. Can't help feeling a slight sense of dèja vu on one or two aspects (
    a mole in the office, only this time swap CTU for the FBI and Jack having to portray himself as the bad guy to go undercover
    ) but if the quality of the last two episodes is anything to go by, I won't complain if one or two things are rehashed from before.

I loved Episode 3 -
    the interrogation scene between Jack and Tony was fantastic.

Bad thing about watching leaked episodes is having to wait for the next episodes to air. I'm really looking forward to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,901 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yeah, I can already see some of the recycled plot points.

Its times like these im glad I can turn to south park for guidance: http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103206

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Lucky 3 & 4 made up for the opening 2 eps.

Very good double.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Actually on reflection I have a question on continuity. In Redemption
    when Robert Carlyle's character stood off the mine, I had assumed that killed Debaku and his crew. I was surprised when I saw him show up with no signs of damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

Actually on reflection I have a question on continuity. In Redemption
    when Robert Carlyle's character stood off the mine, I had assumed that killed Debaku and his crew. I was surprised when I saw him show up with no signs of damage.

According to wiki,
    the extended version of redemption on dvd shows how he survived

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

I found it very amusing that the inflitrated FBI agents were all using Dell computers and Windows Vista software, and
    Bill, Chloe and Almeida (goodie twoshoes who know better) were using Apple laptops and monitors :D Product placement to the max, the small but dedicated band of true believers who uphold justice in the face of the cold corruptted government types who are hellbent on destruction and greed. Apple are getting political.

I also thought that having a female president is priming the american nation as to what it would be like having a strong female figure in power. Can't hurt her chances in 2012 now can it? The episodes weren't bad either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I also thought that having a female president is priming the american nation as to what it would be like having a strong female figure in power. Can't hurt her chances in 2012 now can it?

Dennis Haysbert (who played David Palmer), recently claimed that his performance in 24 did indeed prime the nation for Obama's election :D - so yeah, Cherry Jones could be making similar claims when the first female president is elected...

Advertisement