Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

19" 42U Coms Rack

Options
  • 10-01-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody out there would know where I would get my hands on a second had coms rack.

Cheers,

TOAB.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Where are you living? I can get you a few contacts
    Most security wholesalers would have ,or could source these for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭joebre

I'm interested in second hand as well.
    I'm in Waterford.

Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭edward543350

try the WIT collage they have just up garding aload of there coms panels and were binning the old ones:o

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Try here

Waterford Electrical Wholesale Company Limited
    Conduit Lane
    Waterford

Telephone 051 875401

Fax 051 855915

• Registered Users Posts: 26 titsonabull

Hi kookid.

I'm in Louth. sorry for not being replying sooner but the laptop went down. Anyway any info on getting a second hand rack would be appreciated as the cost of these new is well to much.

Regards,

TOAB.

• Advertisement

Dont know anywhere that would be dealing with second hand. Possibly some office supply places. If you see somewhere being renovated dont be afraid to ask. These are a nightmare for builders to get rid of. They take up half your skip LOL

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I might have one in our stores, however the last time I had one left out for a boardsie they never bothered to collect it, so it was a bit of a pain having it moved and organising contact only for the guy to go off the radar and never contact me about it again.

I'll ask someone to check during the week, we are based in Dublin, if we have one you can have it for free, but you'd have to really want it as our storeman will be pissed off he has to get it down and leave it out and we have another no show.

Advertisement