Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exams

Options
  • 10-01-2009 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

so how did everybodys exams go, or if ya havent do you feel your ready for them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

More to the point, how were your exams regob? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

ellscurr wrote: »
    More to the point, how were your exams regob? :D

thank you ellscurr, my exams went well, did you get your essays done that we were informed of before christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I am still in the midst of the first one. :( Had some 'family' stuff going on that has taken me away from my studies temporarily. I will be locked in the library for the forseeable...so you'll have to go to Ryans without me :pac:

Glad your exams went well!

ellscurr wrote: »
    I am still in the midst of the first one. :( Had some 'family' stuff going on that has taken me away from my studies temporarily. I will be locked in the library for the forseeable...so you'll have to go to Ryans without me :pac:

Glad your exams went well!

sorry to hear bout that, youll be alrite youll get it done. good luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Exam done, projects and all hand ups submitted.... The siege is on now until the results in February :-/ Is it true we don't get our results if we havent paid our fees?

• Advertisement

markok84 wrote: »
    Exam done, projects and all hand ups submitted.... The siege is on now until the results in February :-/ Is it true we don't get our results if we havent paid our fees?

yeah i think so, but i dont understand how ya would of got to this stage if the fees havent been paid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

regob wrote: »
    yeah i think so, but i dont understand how ya would of got to this stage if the fees havent been paid

Well now I'd prefer to defer payment as long as is physically possible.......

fair enough i understand that one lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Good Jesus, thats 3 fails out of 3 for me.

Archimedes wrote: »
    Good Jesus, thats 3 fails out of 3 for me.

im sure ya did better than ya think

• Advertisement

regob wrote: »
    im sure ya did better than ya think

Appreciate the gesture, but Im atually sure I failed all 3. Didnt even answer enough questions to get the required marks in 2 of them, and the third one - I had to make up answers. Horrible set of exams, everything that went wrong could have.

Oh well, there's always August! :p

wat course you studying anyways mate

Economics in QUB

do the same course as ya but in jtown, im a second year. wat were the modules

Advertisement