Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question on mods

Options
  • 10-01-2009 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

Im just wondering about oblivion on the PS3
    can I download mods? it has full internet ability and I was just wondering here before I try it out myself
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well I've seen nothing on the psn or in the game itself regarding user content for oblivion. Though lets face it, if its user content you're after the PC remains the platform of choice on that front.

It's a pity you can't mod the X-Box version.

While I'd steer away from extreme modding personally, it'd be nice to fix one or two of the bugs that Bethesda never did (e.g. "The Vampire Cure" quest that my character can never complete).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

While I'd steer away from extreme modding personally, it'd be nice to fix one or two of the bugs that Bethesda never did (e.g. "The Vampire Cure" quest that my character can never complete).

that happened with me...... luckily I played for hours without stopping or saving so I just relaoded and it was all good :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

why?

Advertisement