Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paths to freedom on DVD??

Options
  • 10-01-2009 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭

I was trying to find Paths To Freedom on DVD on teh interweb and I can't find it! Is it possible to buy it somewhere at all?
    It seems that not even RTE has it for sale.

Was it ever out on DVD?
    It seems so strange they have a rotten show like Killinaskully out for sale on dvd but they don't have a class show like PtF for sale...:mad:
    Please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This was asked before, Curlypinkie. It came out on DVD alright, but I'd say its long been deleted. eBay might be your best bet. See here for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I bought it in HMV last christmas so there may well be a few copies floating around Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I bought it in XtraVision 3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I was trying to find Paths To Freedom on DVD on teh interweb and I can't find it! Is it possible to buy it somewhere at all?

Was it ever out on DVD?
    It seems so strange they have a rotten show like Killinaskully out for sale on dvd but they don't have a class show like PtF for sale...:mad:
    Please help.

i agree, too bad the majority of the population(dumbed down people) don't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

Hey,

Just ring up Golden Discs in Mary Street, ask to be put through to the dvd section and they'll be able to tell you if it's definitely deleted or not and whether it's likely to come out again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Was it ever out on DVD?
    Please help.

PTF was made way back in 2000. Killinaskully has an audience and is a current show (Unfortunately).

As for PTF, I saw it in HMV a few years ago on Grafton Street. And Michael McElhatton was in the shop, I should have bought it then and got him to sign it :( lost opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Elmo wrote: »
    And Michael McElhatton was in the shop, I should have bought it then and got him to sign it :( lost opportunity.
    He's probably still working there you know..

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

I really enjoyed that show and disappointed I didn't get the DVD when it was released as well. Will Irish television ever produce a character as good as Rats again?

Advertisement