Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IFTA Award Nomination for Aiden Gillen

Options
  • 09-01-2009 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Aiden Gillen is short-listed in the best actor category for his contribution to The Wire, arguably the most celebrated television series of the decade

long overdue

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

2008?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I wonder if he is going to give John Cena a rimming his next movie 12 Rounds? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

rovert wrote: »
    I wonder if he is going to give John Cena a rimming his next movie 12 Rounds? :pac:

Whats this got to do with him being short-listed for an award. Keep it on topic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

on topic cos that's how Cena likes it? I dunno, anyway, fair play, well done and all that! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Tristram wrote: »
    on topic cos that's how Cena likes it? I dunno, anyway, fair play, well done and all that! :D

No more dodgy refrences about wrestlers. This is the Wire.

Last chance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

lol

i dont know anything about wrestling neway, does seem dodgy as a whole though. anyway, enough about wrestling or my lack of knowledge thereof.

is there a ferocious timelag at work here or whats with a nomination now?

Advertisement