Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theme Hospital

Options
  • 09-01-2009 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could download Theme Hospital - since I'm assuming it's now past it's licence/copyright stage being 11 years old (if not where could I buy it).

I remember it was on of the few really addictive games I've ever played. I want to get back into it! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Bolgey

i'm pretty sure it wasnt released out of its license, game always seem to have that game in stock, in their 3 for €15 pc section

Bolgey wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure it wasnt released out of its license, game always seem to have that game in stock, in their 3 for €15 pc section

Yep, you can pick it up in Game - I did! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

I think you can download it on the playstation store for €5.
    But since this is a retro game forum, you probably dont have a ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I loved that game! It was great. I remember seeing it in Game in the PC bargain game sections. It only cost a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

It was, and still is, a brilliant game! I have the CD and orinigal box to it for PC :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Excellent game :)

Yeah, game always has it in that section mentioned... 3for 15....games noone buys anymore :o

I've started back with Curse of Monkey Island...amazing game :D..stressful as hell...consultin FAQ and walkthrough within 20 mins :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Loved this, Bullfrogs stuff was gold. As far as I know the game is now abandonware so you can download without being a filthy pirate.

Try here.

Actually I'll pm you just in case.

I preferred the original "Theme Park"...! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Bullfrog ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I preferred the original "Theme Park"...! :eek:

Me too. Absolutely loved that game. I remember it took me ages to figure out how to get the rollercoaster rails down properly.

Extra salt ftw :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

The Gnome wrote: »
    Loved this, Bullfrogs stuff was gold. As far as I know the game is now abandonware so you can download without being a filthy pirate.

Try here.

Actually I'll pm you just in case.

How can it be abandonware if it's still being sold? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The hospital administrator is cheating! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 cozziej

is it at all possible that i could get theme park/hospital in Mac OSx format?would be a life saver (waster!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Perrin

Every time I try to unzip i get "unexpected end of archive" and "the archive is either an unknown format or damaged"

Help???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

What zip file?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Theme Hospital! What a game. Spent many an hour on that as a youngster on the Playstation.

Good old Bloaty-Head and Invisible-man syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

What a game :) So many hours spent on it! Of course my career always went wrong when an epidemic hit and suddenly people were gliding through the hallways on vomit :S Bullfrog were classic though - when you consider that Theme Park, Theme Hospital and Dungeon Keeper all came from them (among others of course, but they were some of my favourites!)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭gav86

Bought Theme Hospital, Commando's and Theme Park there a few weeks ago for €15
    Not bad

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    What a game :) So many hours spent on it! Of course my career always went wrong when an epidemic hit and suddenly people were gliding through the hallways on vomit :S Bullfrog were classic though - when you consider that Theme Park, Theme Hospital and Dungeon Keeper all came from them (among others of course, but they were some of my favourites!)

Now they're Lionhead studios I believe, the makers of Fable and the like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭97i9y3941

yeah,bascially means its corrupt or not the full archive

• Advertisement
Advertisement