Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap diesel 89.9

Options
  • 09-01-2009 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi i just went to the esso garage at grangecastle in clondalkin and they are selling diesel at 89.9 so n filled up my jeep:):):)

Good value i think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭busman

Looks like a good price!

Do you know of www.pumps.ie ?
    I found a place in Coachford http://www.pumps.ie/viewStation.php?stationID=864
    that was just off the road I commute on from mallow to bandon. It has the best prices for the area. Would not have know it was even there!
    Has saved me a considerable of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

got mine at 91.8 at the begining of the week - cheapest around in my area

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Drove from Dublin to Waterford and the garage in Clonroche selling diesel at 89.9, Diesel in Waterford at the Autoport on the Cork Road opposite WIT is 90.4 for petrol and diesel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

This post has been deleted.

but its gonna be going up in the next couple of weeks supposidly :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gerkeo

Galway, Carnmore cross 89.9 cents pl also for diesel

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

but in dublin area its increasing :mad: today in apple green it was 94:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,887 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Its been 89.9 in Newbridge for nearly a week now!! Newbridge always seems to get the cheap petrol/diesel first for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

wasim21k wrote: »
    but in dublin area its increasing :mad: today in apple green it was 94:mad:

A brief spike in crude oil price doesnt take long to be passed on. Takes a lot longer to pass on the savings.

Crude went over 50$ a barrell last week, but is now back down, around the 41$ mark so those Dublin prices should come back down again soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Sligo

Excol Mail coach Road

Petrol:88.9c Diesel:88.9c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

scout353 wrote: »
    Drove from Dublin to Waterford and the garage in Clonroche selling diesel at 89.9, Diesel in Waterford at the Autoport on the Cork Road opposite WIT is 90.4 for petrol and diesel.

Half way down the New Ross to Waterford road you should have seen a place selling petrol and diesel at 89 flat... They always seem to drop the .9

Not sure if it's still that price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

97.9 for Diesel/Petrol Maxol Garage Bandon Road beyond the Viaduct:mad:

Advertisement