Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Night Lights ep12 **spoilers**

Options
  • 09-01-2009 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

So they didn't win state! Sickend. It was great to see Saracen back at quarter back tho saving the day and what about Riggins pass in there last touchdown!? I wasn't expecting the state game to be in this episode. Coach's speeches were below par.

What did people think of it? The production of the game wasn't as good as the one in the first series. I was nervous before the game but there was something missing, the build up wasn't right (Lance getting locked before the game!?). What the hell happens in the next episode? I'd say it'll be a big gay ending similar to The O.C. that tries to pull at the heart strings or something but fail and it'll be a big let down. Probably wrap it all up and will be the last one ever :(. Please don't ruin it though if you know what happens just your opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I know you had spoilers in the title but I happened to hover over it and found out anyways. I kinda guessed though. Currently on episode 10. Great show.

Beau wrote: »
    So they didn't win state! Sickend. It was great to see Saracen back at quarter back tho saving the day and what about Riggins pass in there last touchdown!? I wasn't expecting the state game to be in this episode. Coach's speeches were below par.

What did people think of it? The production of the game wasn't as good as the one in the first series. I was nervous before the game but there was something missing, the build up wasn't right (Lance getting locked before the game!?). What the hell happens in the next episode? I'd say it'll be a big gay ending similar to The O.C. that tries to pull at the heart strings or something but fail and it'll be a big let down. Probably wrap it all up and will be the last one ever :(. Please don't ruin it though if you know what happens just your opinion.

Advertisement