Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Non-membership Swimming Pool

Options
  • 09-01-2009 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi All, I live in Marino in Dublin and I'm trying to locate a decent pool somewhere close by that does not require me to be a member. I just want to be able to walk in the door and pay cash and swim. Now I know you are going to give me a link to a map of pools in the city - I already have that. The closest pool to me is on Sean McDermott street. I dont wanna go near it as it looks like its in very poor condition from the outside and the area is very rough.

In Portmarnock leisure center you can just walk in and pay and swim. No membership required and the facilities are clean and excellent. But Portmarnock is a bit too far out for me. Does anyone know anywhere decent closer to the city center?

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement