Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Set

Options
  • 08-01-2009 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Anyone else watching this? Its really good! A zombie film set around Big Brother....

If you are, I cant wait until that guy dies!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Yep am watching also have it on DVD. class production / zombie mini series IMHO

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

miju wrote: »

Aghhhhhhhhhh I hate that guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

It's a Charlie Brooker project I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

Good show: they stretched their presumably low budget a long way and got it looking very professional. Lots of gore, Davina McCall as a zombie. Some good characters but it is pretty dark - more so than other zombie shows you might have seen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Hehe, yes that annoying fellow gets his comeuppance in the end, don't worry ;).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

MayoForSam wrote: »
    Hehe, yes that annoying fellow gets his comeuppance in the end, don't worry ;).

Yeah I saw it!
    it was a pretty dark ending, no survivors!

engrish? wrote: »

you can get it €10 on the E4 shop section on play.co.uk (thats where i got mine)

you can get it €10 on the E4 shop section on play.co.uk (thats where i got mine)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Leaderbored

miju wrote: »

You hate the guy with the dvd?

Advertisement