Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40 GB PS3 with GT5 - €230

Options
  • 08-01-2009 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Just in Tesco Clare Hall. Saw a guy putting a couple of boxes on display tith a bundle of a 40 GB sony PS3 with GT5. The SEL read €230

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Hear comes the usual "Anyone know if this is at Tesco nationwide or just Clarehall?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Any one got the phone number of tesco clarehall going to go down now just want to see if any in stock or if it is only 1 or 2 that they have left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

They ran this last week in the UK, £190

Thread about it here: http://hotukdeals.com/item/312891/40gb-playstation-3-only-190-with-gr/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

It's ridiculous how some Tesco stores run these offers and some don't.
    Perhaps smaller stores might not be able to do this but there is no excuse for the big shopping centre locations.

This would be a great offer if you can get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Does anyone know if this is at Tesco nationwide or just Clarehall?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Hello there 8888

They don't have any in Nutgrove in Dublin anyway...so I assume it's just their bigger stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

None in clarehall was there at 10.05 none in artate and in in clearwater fingles none of the shops had heard about the deal

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

TVDX wrote: »
    It's ridiculous how some Tesco stores run these offers and some don't.

I think it's probably left-over christmas stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

None in clarehall was there at 10.05 none in artate and in in clearwater fingles none of the shops had heard about the deal

Ya drove all the way up to Clare Hall and then to Finglas and none had them stocked or even heard about this deal! FFS....never again!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

iMax wrote: »
    Just in Tesco Clare Hall. Saw a guy putting a couple of boxes on display tith a bundle of a 40 GB sony PS3 with GT5. The SEL read €230

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Any more info on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

im guessing this is gt5 prologue. had me scrambling to check if the release date for the full gt5 had passed me by

• Registered Users Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭positron

None in Tesco Jervis either (or so they say, my experience says not to trust them..).

So this is a false alarm then..?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

none in Wilton or Mahon Point, Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

none in clarehall, i presume gamestop management or tesco staff bought them all

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

PS3 in the crescent in Limerick, but it was full price.
    This is one of those mystical Clarehall-only deals.

Time to close this thread .... its generating false hope. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭positron

Mr E wrote: »
    Time to close this thread .... its generating false hope. :)

I'm gutted. OP and Boards.ie will be hearing from my solicitor. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

:rolleyes:Not going to drive around in my crock to locate aforementioned mystical bargains. (although sons would like one for their birthdays next month....)(any REAL playstation 3 bargains around?)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

lindtee wrote: »
    :rolleyes:Not going to drive around in my crock to locate aforementioned mystical bargains. (although sons would like one for their birthdays next month....)(any REAL playstation 3 bargains around?)

Any UK retailer deliver to Ireland?
    (Not sure Ben would get much value out of a PS3 anyway, Linda)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

(you are not supposed to engage in personal conversation with me, jaytee, Basquille said so)

• Advertisement
Advertisement