Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is PB back on RTE?

Options
  • 08-01-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Anyone know when it's back? I think the last one I seen was when they got blank papers from Self or maybe one more? I can't remember now.
    I thought it would have been back this week. I can't even see it on next weeks listings in entertainment.ie?
    I think there is 3 more episodes left so where is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

They'll probably wait and show it with the remainder of the series. Prison Break isn't back in the states until April.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

the last one i seen was when linc spoke to his mammy (unknown to himself thats who he was talkin to) on the phone

whens next episode on anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 13 poilk

its going to be screened on April 17th in the US so i'll be watching it online as soon as some generous person uploads it, unless of course RTE screen it at the same time, but i think we usually get the show a week later than the states.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I believe there are 6 episode left, at which point PB is finished completely. There is unconfirmed talk of a movie length episode at a later date to wrap up loose ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

poilk wrote: »
    its going to be screened on April 17th in the US so i'll be watching it online as soon as some generous person uploads it, unless of course RTE screen it at the same time, but i think we usually get the show a week later than the states.

April 17th is a Friday so I'd be surprised if that's when it's going to be aired as it's always been on a Mon or Tue before. Last season was particularly good as it was aired in the US on Mon and we had it on the Tue less than 24 hours later. Hopefully that will continue soon!

• Advertisement
Advertisement