Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG Intervarsity 08/09 Jan 24th

Options
  • 08-01-2009 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hey everyone, just giving everyone a heads up on our Intervarsity, it's January the 24th, in NUIG, in the new Sports Complex, which is still on campus, but for those who've attended previous competitions, it's on the other side of the campus, visible from the Quincentennial bridge. Team lists should be sent to archery@clubs.nuigalway.ie in the ususal format, Name, Gender, class and category.
    team sizes should be anout 10 per team, Guests and additional numbers for teams can be negotiated on contact and probably closer to the iv date depending on numbers.
    anything else feel free to ask here or by email,
    Cheers
    Iain

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 fidusachates

Hey does anyone know which universities are early and which are late?

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Far as I know, all the clubs were contacted about when they are shooting. If any club is still unsure call or mail any of us - archery@clubs.nuigalway.ie

For the record, here is the list ..............

Morning Shoot:
    NUI Galway
    GMIT
    UL
    DIT
    LIT
    Dolmen Archers

Afternoon Shoot:
    RCSI
    DCU
    UCD
    Carlow IT
    ASI
    Kingdom Archers
    Cork Archers
    NUI Maynooth
    Woodbrook

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭tenacious-me

There was a Beiter armguard found after the Iv on saturday, anyone missing one, email our club email as posted above!
    Cheers
    Iain

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ruiner

There was also a red stand left over. I have it in my bow case and can send it down to Carlow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Aryzel

Are IV results still being put up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭MicS

Aryzel wrote: »
    Are IV results still being put up?
    When I get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

MicS wrote: »
    When I get them.

Should be with ya now ............. sorry for the wee delay, there was a disputed score that we had to sort out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭MicS

Results online at http://www.ucd.ie/archery/iv/

Few questions though:
    - What is correct: Amazar Muizzuddin Manas or Ammar Muizzuddin Manas (RCSI)?
    - What is correct: Callan Creavan or Callan Creaven (NUIG)?
    - Mick Barrett switched from DIT to NUIG?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭MuchSavage

Yea, I was in DIT, but now in NUIG for my sins.

Advertisement