Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehearsal Studios in cork

Options
  • 07-01-2009 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

eh up all,

anyone used the rooms up in blackpool? are they any good?
    they're called corkrehearsalstudios as far as i know. do thay have a website or contact please?

cheers for any help,
    r

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭RebelRebel

Website is http://www.corkrehearsalstudios.com/

There is a guy called Richie who looks after them I believe.

Don't know what they are like but should be there in the next couple of weeks so i'll post back up and let you know.

RR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BrendanR

Ya me and my cover band jam there weekly. In the rooms are marshal stacks, new drum kits (as of last week), ther'es a pocket-sized recording unit (dunno what it is exactly but i glimpsed one there recently), microphones, chairs, guitar racks, humidifiers, PAs, bass amps (not sure which).

In main area are free stuff for tea, vending machines (both ones with food/drink and ones with equipment related stuff like picks leads drum keys drum sticks etc. - very cool) Box of leads and batteries for borrowing, personal adverts, pool table, sofas.

They also let you rent gear for gigs and stuff.

Security is fingerprint-locking once.

Richie is a sound (nice) guy, and it is a handy handy place. I think its 50 for 4 hours, 75 for 6 hours. Maybe a deal can be made if business is quiet on the requested day and you need more than 6 hours.

We are The Last Minute. Watch out for us. :)

Advertisement