If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend 32 inch LCD, 400 pounds or less

Options
  • 07-01-2009 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

Can you recommend a TV with the following spec:
    Spec:
    - 32 inch LCD
    - Terrestrial tuner for RTE (UHF/VHF)
    - Up to 400 UK pounds
    A swivel base would be nice but not essential.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭daymobrew

How long should I expect to wait before getting a reply from JohnMc?

I emailed the sales email on Saturday 27 December and JohnMc on Sunday 4 January asking for a recommendation.

I rang JohnMc's office number and the lady there passed on my number to someone in the shop. I got a callback and a recommendation and will order shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

What TV did they suggest, if you don't mind me asking?

The 32LG5020 for 399.95.
    Lower down the price range he suggested 32LG3000 for 349, though commented that the contrast and screen brightness were not as good.

I've order the 5020.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.