Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good school in North Dublin or North County

Options
  • 06-01-2009 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi everyone
    I need your help. I am looking for a good school for my daughter ( 8 years), She will be moving to Ireland from India in March 2009. I am presently staying in Swords but I can move to another place if that help my daughter to get into a good school.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Lady_North

There are a lot of primary schools in the Swords area. It will be depend on what part of Swords you live in as to what school your child can go to. Personally my kids go to Holy Family school in Rivervalley, Swords and I find it is a very good school. Four children in the school in total and all have been very happy there.

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask. I cannot tell you much about the others as I have no experience of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 aqua2027

Thanka lot! today I am going to the school for applying.

I m staying in boroimhe. What about "get together type", there is one in applewood, how is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Lady_North

The educate together in Applewood I believe is a very good school but they have waiting lists etc so you should ring them to find out what the situation is.

Boroimhe is in the catchment area for Holy Family School so you should have no problem getting your child into the school. Just contact the secretary in the senior school and she will look after any questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sinead177

aqua2027 wrote: »
    Hi everyone
    I need your help. I am looking for a good school for my daughter ( 8 years), She will be moving to Ireland from India in March 2009. I am presently staying in Swords but I can move to another place if that help my daughter to get into a good school.

There is an Educate Together School off the Malahide Road in Belmayne-8296980

• Registered Users Posts: 33 aqua2027

thanks alot!!. I ll get in touch with them!! How are the educate together schools in general and this school in particular

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sinead177

aqua2027 wrote: »
    thanks alot!!. I ll get in touch with them!! How are the educate together schools in general and this school in particular

Educate Together have a website and there is information regarding their ethos etc. on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

St. Helens in Portmarnock

Advertisement