Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forever Living Aloe Vera Products

Options
  • 06-01-2009 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone know of anywhere in Kildare or Dublin that sells the 'Forever Living' brand of aloe vera products?

I'm particularly looking for the Aloe Vera Gel Drink.
    http://www.aloehealthuk.com/store/product_details.aspx?product=15

I'm a 21 year old bloke who still suffers from pretty bad acne & after trying what pretty much seems like every possible cure or control I've been told that this is my best bet, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi there

I live in County Galway, but could supply you with these products. I will give you my contact number if you would be happy about that.

<Mod Edit>

Thanks for the response. I suggest you register with Boards, and see if the original poster chooses to get in touch with you via PM. Unregistered or guest users cannot use Private Messages.

I'm treating this as a once-off genuine response to the OP.
    I don't think we should make a habit of putting suppliers in touch with prospective customers.

Any questions - please register and PM me :)

trout

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Thanks for the response but I finally tracked down a local retailer for it after a long search! Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

dceire wrote: »
    Thanks for the response but I finally tracked down a local retailer for it after a long search! Regards

That's good. Best of luck with that. Hope it helps :)

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement