Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveler Programme RTE

Options
  • 06-01-2009 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Howdy.
    I've had a quick look for info on that RTE programme about travelers that was on there about a month or two ago. But I cant remember the name so Im getting nowhere with google. Was it something like Pavé or that?
    Anyone remember this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

mehfesto2 wrote: »
    Howdy.
    I've had a quick look for info on that RTE programme about travelers that was on there about a month or two ago. But I cant remember the name so Im getting nowhere with google. Was it something like Pavé or that?
    Anyone remember this?

There was a movie called Pavee Lackeen about a traveller girl. Maybe that's what you're looking for. Google it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

No it wasnt that.
    It had something to do with a traveler couple trying to get married, but being told the hotel wouldnt hold their reception and then a bit on traveler fighting. It was a once of documentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Gadfly

mehfesto2 wrote: »
    No it wasnt that.
    It had something to do with a traveler couple trying to get married, but being told the hotel wouldnt hold their reception and then a bit on traveler fighting. It was a once of documentary.

I think it was a Prime Time Investigates documentary shown on Monday nights. That might help you narrow down the search. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Primetime Special before Christmas.

Take a look at the RTE website under Primetime Investigates possibly.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

There was also a Primetime special about them a little while back, if you're talking about the documentary.

edit: damn, too slow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

yeah it was primetime. There was a whole thread on here about how hot she was, if I remember correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Think that was it. Should've copped that.
    Thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Advertisement