Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop Editor keys

Options
  • 06-01-2009 6:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

hey guys
    any one ever see those stickers u can get that u stick on ur keyboard which show all the photoshop shortcuts....

keyboard_shortcuts_sets.jpg

Anyone know were i can get these without ordering offline and has anyone got any of these... also they'd have to fit on a mac book pro keyboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Online will be your best bet

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/photo-app-keyboards

http://www.kbcovers.com/servlet/Categories?category=MacBook+Pro+(New+Design)

I've only used the keyboards for Final Cut Pro myself I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭|MarK|

cool thanks for the help only problem is some are only for US keyboards they have a different enter button.... did u pick ur ones up online

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

you can actually buy keyboards with coloured keys for photoshop

heres one of them

http://www.logickeyboard.com/shop/default.asp?SetLng=4&BypassShopClosed=1

if ya search around there are quite a few diff ones

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

you could try www editorkeys.com

i have the aperture silicone skin and its a godsend. just remove it when your finished in ps

i ordered the photoshop one off editorkeys.com should be here next week... hows the aperture one, does the skin move around a lot or does it kinda lock onto the keys

• Advertisement

|MarK| wrote: »
    i ordered the photoshop one off editorkeys.com should be here next week... hows the aperture one, does the skin move around a lot or does it kinda lock onto the keys

fits like a glove!

they should be here soon enough it says
    UK Orders: 24-48 Hours
    European Orders: 5-8 Working Days

surely it couldnt take 5-8 days from manchester to dublin,is ireland kinda an exception to this 5-8 day thing

they should be here soon enough it says
    UK Orders: 24-48 Hours
    European Orders: 5-8 Working Days

surely it couldnt take 5-8 days from manchester to dublin,is ireland kinda an exception to this 5-8 day thing

think mine was a few days too...
    BTW
    editor keys get these from kbcovers.com !!

that could explain it!

i didnt know they got them off kb covers, i wonder if they know cause on editor keys it doesnt mention them at all, they credit all the work to themselves

my keyboard is the slim aluminium uk type.

kbcovers .com is printed on the spacebar and wmbossed into silicone in the space above up arrow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jvposter

how much it is ????

Advertisement