Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

DIY garage Galway

Options
  • 06-01-2009 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭

Too fecking cold to be lying under a car outside when it's like this. Does anyone have a suggestion for a place in Galway where I can put the car while I do some much needed maintenance? I just want somewhere like this inside with pit/jacks/stand, just not outside?
    Did a quick search but didn't find anything.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

I doubt such a thing exists in Ireland let alone Galway...But fell free to prove me wrong :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

With the amount of garages closing down perhaps this would be a new venture for someone to go into.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    With the amount of garages closing down perhaps this would be a new venture for someone to go into.

I'd imagine the liability insurance would be the killer! Plus alot of Irish people are too lazy/incapable of fixing their own cars

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yes, very unlikely due to the cost of public liability insurance and the compensation culture that we have here. Folks would be falling in and out of pits all day long.

Would be nice all the same though, in a perfect world.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks, I'll just leave it in this time so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement