Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob Brydon and Annually Rententive

Options
  • 06-01-2009 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭

I just happened to catch Rob doing a fill in slot on Radio 1 with Steve Merchant. It was a superb show and he's a very funny and likeable guy. I went looking for some of his material and found this show. A sort of Larry David, Extras meets a panel show.
    Well worth watching if you haven't heard of it before.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Have to say I was dissappointed with the epidodes I've caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

its only bbc3 isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

I just happened to catch Rob doing a fill in slot on Radio 1 with Steve Merchant. It was a superb show and he's a very funny and likeable guy. I went looking for some of his material and found this show. A sort of Larry David, Extras meets a panel show.
    Well worth watching if you haven't heard of it before.

have you not heard of the Larry Sanders show? done much earlier and much better!

Trivia: the female researcher is played by Sharon Horgan, sis of Leinster and Ireland star Shane.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

sweetie wrote: »
    have you not heard of the Larry Sanders show? done much earlier and much better!

Trivia: the female researcher is played by Sharon Horgan, sis of Leinster and Ireland star Shane.

And creator and star of the far superior "Pulling".

Advertisement