Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice/opinion needed please...

Options
  • 05-01-2009 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

I know there's a lot of these threads but the replies seem helpful in the other ones so......

I have an honours degree in Sociology and Economics from UCD, and I'm thinking about going and applying for the PGDE in trinity.

Firstly, how hard would it be trying to get a job teaching economics and would I be waiting around for ages for a job in your humble opinions?

Secondly, how difficult is it to get into the PGDE in trinity does anyone know? Is the application process tough?

All comments welcomes, cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I can't see many schools being in a position to offer a full-time job in Economics as in the whole country only about 5000 candidates take it for exam.

Advertisement