Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog grooming

Options
  • 05-01-2009 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Just wondering does anyone know of any dog grooming courses you can do in the Meath/Dublin/Cavan/Louth areas that are part time, I am working full time so would need something that you could do as an evening course or at weekends?

If anyone has any suggestions would greatly appreciate it!:)

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Mir09 wrote: »
    Hi Just wondering does anyone know of any dog grooming courses you can do in the Meath/Dublin/Cavan/Louth areas that are part time, I am working full time so would need something that you could do as an evening course or at weekends?

If anyone has any suggestions would greatly appreciate it!:)

thanks.

This is an excellent course, one day a week (possible if you could get that day off and work a Saturday maybe?):

http://www.killestercollege.ie/index.asp?locID=62&docID=-1.

The only evening class grooming course I know of is in St John's College, Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

if you find one could i send my "dog groomer" with you she could do with the practice.......

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

I think 'doggy doos' ...(i think this is the name!!) in Balbriggan do a part-time course and I think you maybe able to do it on Saturdays.... google dog grooming in Balbriggan and you should get it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Advertisement