Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Coast Surf/ Body Boarding

Options
  • 05-01-2009 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey guys justs moving to Dublin from Galway and wondering is there any surf at all over on the East coast that i could go to. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 abcjonesy

not sure about body boarding but I've read previuos post on here about Surfing in Maghermore in Wicklow. Apparently it's very relient on certain conditions. Haven't been myself but have heard mixed reviews. Flic throught the previuos posts and you will find more info.

Drove from Dublin to Strandhill in just over 2 hours last week and it was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭conman78

Yeah today and tomorrow gonna be good...MM in Wicklow should be good all day, Bray, Killiney at low tide! Lots of waves and rips too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

can someone post pics???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

if you search on the net you will find some pics of the east coast when it goes off. They are hard to find but there out there, Theres been pics uploaded to boards surfing forum at least once before and pics on magicseaweed under other beach names. Also check through longboardirelands website.

Advertisement