Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eureka (US Season 3 Part 2) [** Spoilers] **]

Options
  • 05-01-2009 2:50pm
    Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the story is with Eureka? There was supposed to be 13 episodes in Season 3 (or maybe 21) but only 8 have been shown and there's no info on the net about the rest of them???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I could have sworn it popped up on one of the tv scheduling sites over the weekend, but episode 9 has gone back to TBC again. I'm looking forward to it to.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I wish they'd hurry up with it. Its been gone too long, and season 3 has been quite good so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

is that hot sherrif now on wanted? with gary cole? ont utv tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Only information I can find (not definitive) is that it is on a 6 month break and will be back sometime in March/April. Looking forward to it myself...good show.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Bump. Episode 3X9 has just aired. It is, as commented elsewhere, "very shiny" and very much a plot of the week show but that's not a lot different to many others. That said, having sat through seasons 1-3 recently it is light, enjoyable enough and does not offend. Much of that IMO is down to Ferguson and the rest of the main characters. Latest instalment follows on from the events of episode 8.
    Episode 9:
    Jack gets replaced by an AI sheriff. Nice hint of "possible visitors" at the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread renamed to allow for spoilertag-free discussion.

Yep, Eureka is a switch-off-your-brain show with a really likeable cast.

Good episode this week. Since the episode title was "Welcome back Carter", we all knew how it was going to end. Hopefully they rise above the crisis of the week storylines and give us a story arc to hook us in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Nice to see it back. Did they ever resolve that arc with the therapist who was spying on the place?

Advertisement