Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room to Rent - Trim?

Options
  • 05-01-2009 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there anywhere in Trim where there is a local notice board or somewhere people put notices up? I'm looking for a room to rent in a shared house in Trim and there is very little on daft and there is never anything in the Meath Chronicle - is there anywhere else that they would be advertised that I can look? Thanks for the help!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭meathenterpr

I'm from outside Trim. You could try http://www.tepotterton.com/. There is also a local newsletter called Trim Focus. If you can get your hands on it there is usually a number of listing there. It out every week around Thursday - Friday. If you cannot get one I'll see if I hacve a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Thanks for that meathenterpr. Where would I pick up a Trim Focus - just in the newsagents?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭meathenterpr

Got the name wrong, its called Focus on Trim.
    It's in most news agents in the Town.
    You can contact the them at
    FOCUS on Trim

Town Hall, Castle Street, Trim.
    Noel French
    Tel: 046-9436633

Best of luck.

Advertisement