Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLO Coaching mid to high stakes

Options
  • 05-01-2009 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know or have experience with 1+1 coaching for mid to high stakes plo. I know i have some leaks which i need to plug to increase my win rate for 2009.
    I dont like or use 2+2 but know of one guy Waz but he seems to only play up to 3/6 i am more thinking of someone playing/coaching 5/10 and higher

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

riverboatking - $600 per hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Flipper knows someone that does plo coaching, used to advertise their services in his sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Have you tried watching some PLO videos? There are some on Pokerswat (which im involved in), and Riverboatking has some on Leggopoker (I think, one of the sites anyway). It would workout about a million times cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Have you tried watching some PLO videos? There are some on Pokerswat (which im involved in), and Riverboatking has some on Leggopoker (I think, one of the sites anyway). It would workout about a million times cheaper

I have Daragh but would not mind 5/6 hours 1 on 1 to refine my game and in particular pick up any leaks that need plugged which you dont entirely get from watching training videos.

And RJ 600 an hour is ridic money would never spend that more like 200/300 an hour would be the max i would spend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭DEEP THROAT

bohsman wrote: »
    Flipper knows someone that does plo coaching, used to advertise their services in his sig.

that would be himself;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

RBK is on Deucescracked afaik.

Pokerswat seems to have more PLO than most training sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

I believe that was about a month after the coach started playing plo himself. Dont know if anyone availed of his professional services

Advertisement