Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding albums query?

Options
  • 05-01-2009 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI guys,
    shot my first wedding just before the christmas (it was for a friend), many thaks to those on here for the flash advice. Ive plenty of snaps some good and some not so good (it was a really sunny day and there are shadows everywhere:mad:). But anyway, i want to make the album up now with the best of the images. I hope to have approx 30, from close to 500images or more... where is yje best place to get a decent looking album or is there somehow i can piece together an album with the digital files myself and send it away to be buound/printed.... i think i saw Guy Gowan do this at a conference once?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I have never actually made one up myself, hoping to do the first one in the next few weeks, mine so far have been disc alone. Where are you based, I have full catalogues from Stewartsphoto supplies, there are a few different options, there is one all in one option where the book pages and mounts are all supplied together, then you can choose all different books, different page styles and different aperetures and then you can choose digital albums. There is one more recent option that can be done by just supplying the images to the album company, I think it is a digital album only but I may be wrong, the price difference is quite large though for that.

I eckon its one of those things that looks a lot more complicated than it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

There are a good few places

Graphistudio
    Highcove

Both do digital albums

Oh yea I can do them to, laminated albums so no messy fingerprint on the wedding pictures

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

There is a place in Mullingar called Hand-imaging that do a great job too.

Advertisement