Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody can help me please

Options
  • 05-01-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

I need to give up smoking.

I gave up smoking a few years ago - cold turkey. What helped me then were the hags i used to work with - their skin was ruined and looking at them daily was a motivator.

If such a thing exists - I'm looking for a site where i can upload a photo of my face, type in some details, and then where they could age me and send me back a picture if i was to continue smoking.

I've tried googling but cant find anything. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Aryelle

darling.x wrote: »
    I need to give up smoking.

I gave up smoking a few years ago - cold turkey. What helped me then were the hags i used to work with - their skin was ruined and looking at them daily was a motivator.

If such a thing exists - I'm looking for a site where i can upload a photo of my face, type in some details, and then where they could age me and send me back a picture if i was to continue smoking.

I've tried googling but cant find anything. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks.

You might want to try the Derma Laser Clinic in Blackrock. They have this type of technology. Sorry I don't have their number. Good Luck

Advertisement