Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpson Poster and USB Memory Stick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

I couldn't get onto the site to pay by Card so have to send by snail mail instead... Did you get onto website?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

Thanks for that, got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Coolio... Did that ride on Stephens Day, was brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

unklerosco wrote: »
    Coolio... Did that ride on Stephens Day, was brilliant!!!
    OT: Never got a chance to go to Universal Studios last year in Orlando.. but The Simpsons ride had just opened when I was there, and I was chatting to some fellow tourists at a bus-stop saying they were there the day before and there was a queue with an average wait of over 2 and a half hours long for it!! :eek:

Couldn't be arsed!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

basquille wrote: »
    OT: Never got a chance to go to Universal Studios last year in Orlando.. but The Simpsons ride had just opened when I was there, and I was chatting to some fellow tourists at a bus-stop saying they were there the day before and there was a queue with an average wait of over 2 and a half hours long for it!! :eek:

Couldn't be arsed!

Front of line pass is what u want.. Was a 55 min wait when I was there, front of line pass lets u skip all that. Took me 2 mins to get on the ride. Its by far the best ride @ Universal..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

unklerosco wrote: »
    Front of line pass is what u want.. Was a 55 min wait when I was there, front of line pass lets u skip all that. Took me 2 mins to get on the ride. Its by far the best ride @ Universal..
    Oh yeah.. FastPass is a bless. I had my own luck over there.

Went to Hollywood Studios and the new Toy Story 3D Game / Ride opened recently too.. queue for it for mad busy and no FastPass tickets left at 11am in the morning. It started raining heavily with lightning / thunder for about 20 minutes.. ride was shut down. We waited inside the door of the ride out of the rain and were front of the queue when it opened again 10 minutes later.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,910 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Anyone else having trouble paying the postage with laser?

Advertisement