Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer storage in Europe ?

Options
  • 04-01-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any suggestions for summer storage in the near parts of Europe ? We were thinking of heading over to NL for Easter and then we were thinking of going to France for part of the summer, but given ferry fares and the time taken to get there it might make sense to leave the campervan over there and fly over for the second trip.

I've tried various googles on storage motorhome wohnmobile and so on . . . but I can't find any sites yet. I appreciate that the normal storage model is over-winter, but there must be some places that do this kind of thing.

I presume the insurance will get a little tricky, but I'll check that out after I find some places that might do it.

In terms of location we're pretty flexible as long as it is near an airport somewhere in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland or the near side of Germany so even general pointers such as better search phrases would be helpfull.

Thanks,

z

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 le francais

I will probably be able to help you with his
    Live near Paris and have a camper is storage _ 400 euros per year, payable by quarter? I will speak to the owner of the facility about availabiity this summer, the parking is secure an about 50 km from Beauvais airport and 20 to CDG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I've PM'd you a list taken from the Caravan Club website which may be of help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

Thanks for the fast replies guys.

z

Advertisement